Rancher and Tracker

Paul

Greenhorn
Been thinking of this for a while.. anyone feel Rancher and it's derivatives with Tracker need a rework? currently the effects are somewhat redundant,
For starters, having only to choose either befriending coop or barn animal faster is lackluster.. also incubation and more wool isn't much better compared Tiler professions. Artisan profession profits way more than having more wool. Unless you're a cloth lover or egg hatcher, i don't see why you should go with Rancher instead of Tiler
As of Tracker... it's self explanatory.

Open to all constructive feedbacks and suggestions, i think i'll start picking Rancher profession and it's derivatives if it looked like this:
+Rancher: Animal products worth 40% more, Befriend barn animals quicker
+Coopmaster: Befriend coop animals quicker, chance of chickens & ducks lay two eggs in a day, Increased chance of rabbit drops wool
+Breeder: Chance of barn animals giving birth increased significantly, slight chance of cows & goats produce two milks in a day
i honestly don't know how can i improve tracker profession, let's discuss it here!

Person090

Planter
Been thinking of this for a while.. anyone feel Rancher and it's derivatives with Tracker need a rework? currently the effects are somewhat redundant,
For starters, having only to choose either befriending coop or barn animal faster is lackluster.. also incubation and more wool isn't much better compared Tiler professions. Artisan profession profits way more than having more wool. Unless you're a cloth lover or egg hatcher, i don't see why you should go with Rancher instead of Tiler
As of Tracker... it's self explanatory.

Open to all constructive feedbacks and suggestions, i think i'll start picking Rancher profession and it's derivatives if it looked like this:
+Rancher: Animal products worth 40% more, Befriend barn animals quicker
+Coopmaster: Befriend coop animals quicker, chance of chickens & ducks lay two eggs in a day, Increased chance of rabbit drops wool
+Breeder: Chance of barn animals giving birth increased significantly, slight chance of cows & goats produce two milks in a day
i honestly don't know how can i improve tracker profession, let's discuss it here!
Yeah, I currently have never seen any people who prefer that over tiller and gatherer. It definitely needs a re work

goboking

Rancher
Once upon a time I wanted to do a rancher playthrough and make money selling cattle to Marnie. I abandoned the idea after zero pregnancies in more than a year of game time.