Question re Ancient Fruit Pricing

Polaris

Sodbuster
I have some questions about how pricing works, specifically re Ancient Fruit Wine. I've been making notes since they seem to be all over the map but I can't figure out why:
Base price (keg, unstarred) = 2310
Gold price (from accidentally hitting a cask) = 3465
Iridium cask price = 4620
Iridium cask price = 6300

When the bottles go in the cask, they are unstarred regardless of the tier of the fruit. And except for the accidental hit, I've left them to cook from base to iridium. Does anyone have any idea how the 6300 iridium price might have been derived? Thanks!

Ereo

Helper
6300 is the price for iridium starfruit wine. Are you sure that bottle contained ancient fruit?

Polaris

Sodbuster
6300 is the price for iridium starfruit wine. Are you sure that bottle contained ancient fruit?
Yep. I'm selling a lot more for 4620 than 6300. I thought maybe it had to do with the fact that the bottles coming out of the kegs are unstarred. The wiki shows 4620 as the Artisan price for iridium so I thought the 6300 was some kind of nice fluke.
1629135175770.png

imnvs

Local Legend
The math doesn't work out for any level of the value going up in an invisible way. The only way this makes any sense is an artisan selling iridium startfruit wine.
starfruit.PNG