Question: Can Abigail go in cave with me?

Ereo

Helper
If you marry her, she'll appear on one floor sometime (I think 20 or 40). But she won't be helpful, you can just talk to her.

I think there is a mod for adventurous NPCs, but I'm not sure what it's called.

AtomsJosh

Planter
I'm not expecting she will mine with me, I'm expecting she will give me some item that can help me mine. Here is the Url. Plus i already marry her, why? Cuz she eat rock.

Ereo

Helper
Where does it say she'll give you items?

When it comes to Stardew Valley, Abigail is undeniably the best partner in the game. Ignoring the fact that Abigail is the only partner who will join you in the mine for adventures and will play video games with you, no other partner in the game is as imaginative and energetic as Abigail.
Also, she eats quartz. That has to account for something.
You can check her wiki page and it will list all things she can give you when you're married. She sometimes gives bombs, but it's not really frequent enough to be useful.

Ereo

Helper
No, she'll sometimes give you a bomb for breakfast. She'll sometimes apear in the mines, where you can speak to her.

She'll never give you anything in the mines.

imnvs

Local Legend
As far as I know, the only times you will see her in the mines are for heart events.

Ereo

Helper
She can appear after her 10 heart event according to the wiki. I've definitely met her down there, just not sure which floor it was. Or if she follows a schedule.

imnvs

Local Legend
Oh! Yeah... it's one of the one's divisible by 10, and she just stands there for you to chat with her. For some reason I haven't seen that one in a long while, and I have been in the mines a lot recently.

Does she not appear in the mines when they've been turned up to hard mode maybe?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Abigail Mine spoiler, at least as of 1.4 (haven't opened my Abby save in 1.5 yet): When Abigail is your spouse, she will appear on floor 20 of the Mine on Rainy Days only with some unique dialog. There are no gifts there, just dialog. The only gift is a Bomb on random mornings as mentioned above.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited: