Question about multiple spouses and children??

SelphiaKae

Newcomer
So I know how to marry and divorce spouses, but my question is more involved with children: if I were to have a child with one npc, could I divorce them and remarry to have my second child with another npc? And would I have to wait for the first child to be fully grown or can I basically give birth to child #1 and the following day divorce my first spouse? (I know this is an odd question, I'm so sorry- I just want children with different hair colors I'm not sure whyyy)

SelphiaKae

Newcomer

"Any children from the marriage will stay at the farmhouse. " :)
Ah sweetness :) thank you

Do you know if I have to wait for the child to age up or can they still be a baby?

Ereo

Helper
You can divorce the spouse while they are a baby, but they need to be fully grown to have a second one.

Think about it, you only have one crib.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Double check the wiki, but I think all children look the same, unless you marry Maru. I have kids with Elliot, Sebastian, and Sam and they all look suspiciously identical. I will caution you that all those saves are the old version of SDV not the 1.5 update.
Wait, really?? Maru is my new wife in my MP save which we just returned to yesterday but she hasn't asked to have kids yet. Kids with Penny and Abigail did all look the same (sooooooooo, Abby really does color her hair...).

Since we have to adopt, will our kids have a different skin color? This is cool, now I can't wait even though I have to with my MP buddy. Maybe I'll back up my save folder and just play it SP, skipping days until Maru asks... Such a cheater.