Question about Deluxe Retaining Soil

Elenna101

Farmer
But... Lew didn't say the thing being talked about in what you quoted.
Yes, but Lew said the thing that was being talked about in the thing that was being talked about in the what was quoted in the post, which is what LRangerL is talking about. :)

Okay, less confusingly... The original insulting comment was that Lew's post was ridiculous. Lenora then said (and I agree) that this was insulting and unnecessary. LRangerL's point is that Lew is often ridiculous in a fun way rather than an insulting way.

imnvs

Local Legend
Yes, but Lew said the thing that was being talked about in the thing that was being talked about in the what was quoted in the post, which is what LRangerL is talking about. :)

Okay, less confusingly... The original insulting comment was that Lew's post was ridiculous. Lenora then said (and I agree) that this was insulting and unnecessary. LRangerL's point is that Lew is often ridiculous in a fun way rather than an insulting way.
But... that wasn't the comment he replied to, which was the point... but you used more words. 😆

LRangerR

Local Legend

I feel much more L than normal