Q : Seasonal Resources

alienay

Newcomer
I will start this off by saying we ~just~ played for the first time and there were 4 of us. 3 of us play the digital game on the regular.

We are confused about how to obtain enough foragable resources for bundles, building, etc., but found it rather difficult when they don't get reset, not even as a daily event.
We played the basic shorter game version, which almost seemed more difficult with less days to complete all the objectives.

Are we missing something? Is it just as soon as you obtain the 4 wood and 11 foragables, that's it for the season?

If so, has anyone homebrewed it so you can replenish spent forageables/wood after x amount of days or something like that?

TIA!

Crow

Newcomer
I am not quite clear on how you are unable to obtain enough foragables to complete the bundles. There should be around 6 foragables that you can donate, for say the spring foragables community center there should be six that you can donate. So unless you are selling them then there should be enough, as you need to donate based on the player count and the max would be 4.

It would help to know the specifics of why you are unable to complete the bundles.

Yes the game limit would be the 4 wood and 11 foragables for that season.

The best homebrew rule would be your own house rules, but I suppose a workaround would be to make your own tiles and use them as placeholders. Or you can use the dice to choose randomly between the 3 random foragables you can find and just keep a note on what you get.