Standard Farm PROUD OF MY FARM

curl

Sodbuster
Soooo I’ve been playing stardew for almost 2 years now and I’m on Summer of Year 12. I have a Pelican Town sweatshirt and am just so in love with this game. I have sensory issues and a hard time focusing when I feel anxious and this game always helps me so much. I wanted to share this with everyone on here! Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Attachments

LRangerR

Local Legend
Thats pretty awesome, your farm looks great. I have a few questions though:
1) What's inside all of your fridges?
2) What's in all of your sheds?
3) How much resources did you spend tiling every last inch of your farm?
4) What's your favorite animal name on this farm?

Ps. I love your orchard

Boo1972

Farmer
It a great farm. I like the mead processing room. I might have to try that. How many crops are you growing?

curl

Sodbuster
Thats pretty awesome, your farm looks great. I have a few questions though:
Ps. I love your orchard
- so in my fridges I like to keep at least 10 of each fruit that I harvest in case I need to make a specific meal or use them for a quest of some sort. I also have meals to help me when I want to go into the mines. I keep my cheese and wine in there to switch out with the cheese and wine I have aging in barrels. I keep fish in the fridges as well, a few of each kind.
One of my sheds is completely full of barrels to make jam. I use ancient fruit and Star fruit mostly in these to maximize profit. Another shed has egg presses for mayo and the last shed by my large barn has cheese makers.
I had 5000+ things of wood saved up from adventuring and clearing out my farm to lay out all of these. The most expensive thing was getting Juninho huts and then the most time consuming was laying them out and creating the farming spaces around it. All you need is wood, some money, and patience. It took me close to 3 days to get everything laid out.
My favorite animal name is probably one of my Ostrich her name is Olga.
THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
Wow, your farm looks so well put together! I think I need to take notes! Putting together a farm layout is my biggest challenges, so the farms look thrown together and not well planned out. I also recently found out how to take pictures of the farm, so this will help greatly with planning a good layout.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Lol, that is a super nice farm, I usually don't really go for the visual aspect of a farm and I think brutal efficency is a beauty in itself but you did a great job.
Might decide to show my "brutal beauty" farm which is on year four soon. Keep watch if you wan to see!
Good day.