Problems with modded co-op

Ozymandias

Newcomer
I'm playing Stardew Valley with a friend and I shared with her one modpack that I'm using, but we're having a problem that I don't have any idea why that's happening:

I put the modpack in google drive to make it easier to download it and when that friend of mine put it in her game we had some issues: First was with "Adopt'n Skins". She was seeing the skins, but when we start new days the animal skin change to some other (Like a white cow change to black and in the next day It's white again). After that some crops were different and/or invisible to some of us. I planted a flower and that was invisible for her, and when i harvested it she saw a fish instead of the flower. That happened with a lot of crops.

I tried to up the modpack in other place to her because in my mind the problem was the Google Drive. After she downloaded it again the game was normal in the most parts... She still had problems with skins and she couldn't buy animals, but the rest was ok.

Some minutes ago we started to play it again (The rest of the problems was yesterday) and the crops issue returned. I don't have any clue what's happening. Someone can help us?

Odin

Staff member
You may have better luck putting together a list of the mods you use and having your friend install the latest version of each from Nexus or wherever the mod is originally hosted.