Coding Help Problem with (No translation:////)

YoRewuh

Greenhorn
- So, I've been looking for an interesting mod and i found a mod called [CP] White Wizard Linus, but I only found it in Korean. I translated it entirely, losing a total of 10 hours of my life rewriting 977 lines from Korean to English, but there were some problems with that after doing this with all possible care, I just translated, didn't touch anything else..

1695438348386.png
1695438374436.png
1695438399812.png

- The portraits just don't work too. I tried to use the rest of my neurons to see what the problem was (at least the one with the item on the wall), but I failed miserably.

1695438589588.png
1695438640913.png

- Please, someone know what i have to do?
[CP] White Wizard Linus (mediafire.com)

noxxily

Newcomer
idk if you fixed the issue already but what i found when looking through your code is that when you were translating, you use the " character when quoting things. this interferes with the code and is the reason why the translation doesn't show in game (idk what it acc does cuz i dont code but uhh) also you forgot to add an end " and a comma to one of the dialogue lines so it messed up a whole block of text. if you launch with smapi, it'll tell you which lines you have to fix