Windows Problem with fruit trees' growth

IlGudz

Newcomer
Hello, I have a problem with my fruit trees.
I've started designing my end-game farm, so I've decided to place fruit trees all around the southern pond (Standard farm layout). I planted different saplings, all near the edge of the pond and, to my surprise, only those in the bottom half of the pond are growing (screenshot attached to post).
Does anybody know why? Is there any cap at the number of fruit trees you can have (I also have other trees in the greenhouse e some in Ginger Island)? Roughly at the same time I planted many different trees in the southeastern corner of the farm, could that be the problem?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
How long ago did you plant them? Do you get a message “your xy tree was unable to grow last night” in the morning?

Sucad

Farmhand
Fruit trees need some space around them to grow properly. Also, having too many trees close together, whether on your farm or in other places like the greenhouse or Ginger Island, can also affect their growth.

You can try and rearrange the placement of your trees, hope this will fix your issue

IlGudz

Newcomer
Firstly, thanks for the answers.
About trees growth space, yes I know about that :) in fact, I made sure there was enough space (all other trees have grown correctly and no message appeared overnight). You say too many trees close together may affect it, do you know how? Is there a density limit (like, max X trees can grow inside Y square tiles area)?

About how long ago I did plant them, this is intresting. I planted Iridium quality saplings in the lower half of the pond and both silver and brand new saplings on the upper half. Iridium sapling grew to full size in about 10 days, the others didn't start growing (or at least, I can't se any difference in them)