Price of Furniture Catalogue

MineRaft47

Tiller
Galaxy Hammer FTW!!! Always happy to see new people trying out a different weapon type, especially when it's a club.

No worries! This has been a fun discussion; I'm glad it helped. If you've got any other questions, do ask!

And make sure to notify us when you do buy those Catalogues...
yes, well I find I love the ground-pound of the clubs, it's so satisfying to watch your enemy's go flying!
I will tell you when I finally buy the catalogues :3

Isa730

Rancher
This seems sort of complicated because the way I played pre-furniture catalog was that I absolutely refused to buy any furniture/wallpaper because I was like... "well what's the point of trying to decorate now when I could just wait and have all my options later?" This sort of sucks if your main interest in the game is decorating, but for me, it actually worked out nicely because I was invested enough in every other part of the game where I could easily make enough for the catalog, buy it, and when I finally got bored of everything else I could decorate to change things up.

TLDR: 200k could work depending on your playstyle, if it doesn't then around 100k seems reasonable!