Pregnancy Role

Pregnancy Role 2.0.0

kdau

Tiller
kdau submitted a new resource:

Pregnancy Role - Farmers, farmhands and NPCs can be set as able to become pregnant, to make pregnant or always adopt.

Pregnancy Role

a Stardew Valley mod by kdau

People of all genders may or may not be able to become pregnant. This mod gives Stardew Valley farmers and NPCs the full range of possibilities.

Pregnancy Role does not change the chance or timing of baby proposals between spouses. However, if and when a proposal for a new baby is made...
Read more about this resource...

kdau

Tiller
This mod has no effect on how a pregnancy or adoption proceeds once it has started, other than some minor dialogue changes to avoid naming which spouse is pregnant. All it does is allow each farmer and NPC to set whether they can become pregnant, make someone else pregnant, or neither, separately from their gender. That factors into the game's decision of whether pregnancy or adoption occurs.

kdau

Tiller
kdau updated Pregnancy Role with a new update entry:

Pregnancy Role 1.2.0: harmonious dropdowns

Are you using Pregnancy Role alongside custom skill mods like Luck, Cooking or Magic? As of this version, they should all fit together on the Skills tab. If they don't, you can now manually configure the dropdown location too. Specifically in this version:
  • Adjust dropdown positions to accommodate custom skill mods
  • Allow manual configuration of dropdown positions
  • Streamline documentation
Read the rest of this update entry...

Ranaara21

Newcomer
kdau submitted a new resource:

Pregnancy Role - Farmers, farmhands and NPCs can be set as able to become pregnant, to make pregnant or always adopt.

Read more about this resource...
HI,
I wanted to ask how to apply this on an NPC from Stardew Valley Expanded.
And I know you have already explained how to, but I don't understand how to do it.
To be specific, I think I do not understand when you say Add this mod as a dependency of your mod.
I do not know how to do it, can you please explain how to do it ?