Preferred Romance Partner: 2nd or 3rd choice and why?

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
For me, there is only Haley. Honesty and straightforwardness, are my highest values. She is "cold" barely enough to repel competitors and just the right dosage to make us interested, in winning her over. I simply love people who always speak their mind (without them being vile or toxic, of course)!

She has a special meaning, to me. Somehow, her entire image, personality, clothes, colors, likes, all the way to her room decoration patterns and whatnot, are completely identical to my 2018 ex. It's as if CA knew her too and decided to turn her into a videogame character, or something! In stardew valley, i can be with her forever <3

I appreciate the goth vibes of Abigail, though. And emily's sweetness/kindness. If i would consider 2nd or 3d choice, then those two would probably fit the bill... But i cannot let go of Haley!

Last edited:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I personally go for whoever I befriend first or who matches the farm the best, I made a slime hutch farm years ago and thought Maru matched that the best. On a forest farm with a more natural vibe I could totally imagine Leah and beach would be perfect for a Elliot marriage (though he’s not my favourite)

Elliot is #1 5ever because of his hair and flowery language and his love for literature.
Shane is my second choice because blue chickens and character development--I CAN FIX HIM.
Third would have to go to Sebastian because he's edgy and stoic (and as a former smoker/current vaper, we could totally enjoy soggy cigs in the rain together) and 12 year old me would be so upset if the emo boy didn't make the top 3 here.

For ladies, if I were to marry them, I would probably choose Leah first (because she's artistic and fond of some of the trash I can fish up), then Emily (because she's a hippie following the beat of her own drum and because Clint lacks the cajones to ask her out--sucks to suck, bro), then Haley (because her cut scenes are precious and we love a blonde girlie who isn't afraid to speak her mind *snaps in a z formation*). I just never marry the women because I am also a woman who prefers male partners even in my vidya games, though I have severely cheated on my beloved Elliot before with literally everyone at the same time to get 10 hearts with EVERYONE while on the quest to achieve perfection to help pass the time--Pierre never spilled the beans after I bought 11 bouquets in one day so he must be a "better" person than he lets on OR he's repaying the solid I gave him when I chose not to snitch on his "stash," either way, that's some homie shiz and I ain't mad. Lol

My first Fave marage candidate is Sebastian (Seb) he just is really cute and i like goth bois.
My Seond fave Mariage candidate is Sam because he is etly like my Golden Retriever nothing behind those Eyes.
My Third fave Marriage Candidaate is Abigail because I akso like goth girls.

ArtifactSpot

I’m on team Harvey. Then Shane, if only he’d not revert back to his alcoholic ways so deep after marriage. Then Elliot (but if he asks me if I am going to give him a buzz cut one more time I think I just might lol!😂).

Of the kids (which I just can’t cause they could be my irl kids.) I like Alex’s storyline and progression best. Sebastian. Then Sam.

SCLPTURES

Farmhand
i'm constantly torn between elliott and sebastian, they're definitely my top 2.

sebastian... well... he's sebastian... and elliott is just so lovely, and his dramatic nature makes him charming to me. he is also very beautiful.

3rd choice would probably be harvey, right before sam, it just seems like all my favourites are wildly different.

but in short, i love them all, everyone has their own cute little traits

ClaraCatte

Sodbuster
  1. Sebastian
  2. Emily
  3. Krobus
  4. Shane
  5. Elliot
  6. Abigail
I am a sucker for them so bad. Pierre would be on the list, but no mods available to romance him.

Clark123

Cowpoke
My first choice is Alex. I understand that his character and personality towards women might not be the best, but I'm a male farmer and I've seen other male players/farmers go for Alex making him a popular choice towards malexmale marriage. (Maybe because of how he opens up "liking you" even if you're both men during the hearts event)

Second choice would be Sebastian or Penny

charmander

Greenhorn
I really like Sam and Seb. Haley was my first romance though and will always have a special place in my heart for that reason. I like her too.

Currently, I’m romancing Abigail seeing as I’m interested and never went for her before.