Praise plus suggestion

Bakuca

Cowpoke
This game is truly awesome. It's been a Godsend during Covid. I only have one suggestion. I wish that when a player is trying to complete the community center in the first year, if they have done everything right and they only need one item (i.e. rabbit's foot). That item could be provided somehow as a Christmas gift or from the trader the last Sunday of winter. I just worked really hard, and I had everything but one item in plenty of time. I had a rabbit by the end of Autumn, but never got a rabbit's foot, even though I petted it every day and always had food available and the coop had a heater. That's never happened to me before with any other rabbit. And that really took all the fun out of it. I don't really want to continue that play-through now.

That will honestly make the game kinda lame I think like you actually only posted this because of your problem:/

I think it would be fair for the chances of getting certain items could increase if you’ve earned it. Once you reach certain goals, more items are available in the trash cans. A similar system could work for gifts. A guaranteed useful and expensive gift wouldn’t be fair, understandably.

I also think this type of issue affects a lot of people, not just the poster.