Post marriage interactions

ItsModern

Greenhorn
Before you say anything, I saw that it was under the common ones but was listed under “unknown”. I hope that if the developer sees this I can give them some ideas for it! I think post marriage stuff would make the game a lot more better. Now, being married is kinda bland. Especially with certain people. If you could go on “dates” or do activities together it would make the game feel so much more real and would encourage more people to marry. Ideas:

picnics, cave exploring, fishing, boat rides, pulling pranks on others, more flirty conversations, have the significant other help out more around the farm, etc.

When you're married, your spouse or roommate does repair fences, water crops, and feed animals. But I would love for them to do other things such as take you out on dates and other things that you mentioned!

Ereo

Helper
All of them redecorate sometimes. Abby put a random chair in the kitchen. I've seen Shane and Alex replace wallpaper (to the pizza/football ones. C'mon, I know you love pizza, put then make me one instead of putting it on the wall).

I'm sure the other ones do similar things.

LRangerR

Local Legend
All of them redecorate sometimes. Abby put a random chair in the kitchen. I've seen Shane and Alex replace wallpaper (to the pizza/football ones. C'mon, I know you love pizza, put then make me one instead of putting it on the wall).

I'm sure the other ones do similar things.
If i'm not mistaken whatserface has an entire heartscene revolving around redecorating.