"Post game" content

Sinmenon

Planter
I know that we are always getting new content, it is one of the things that makes me come back every time, but what about random events that only trigger after the 3rd year. I know there's the trash bear, and the second board provides some challenging things to do. But maybe a few events that can be triggered at random similar to the meteor falls or the witch, but at the town. A "flavor event" if you will, maybe with a simple quest attached to it. Maybe a surprise birthday party to one of the villagers for example and they ask you to gather materials, or a bi-yearly festival, or something with the junimos.

Comm

Tiller
I know that we are always getting new content, it is one of the things that makes me come back every time, but what about random events that only trigger after the 3rd year. I know there's the trash bear, and the second board provides some challenging things to do. But maybe a few events that can be triggered at random similar to the meteor falls or the witch, but at the town. A "flavor event" if you will, maybe with a simple quest attached to it. Maybe a surprise birthday party to one of the villagers for example and they ask you to gather materials, or a bi-yearly festival, or something with the junimos.
After post game I'm just gonna make another farm, and make it more challenging on myself.