Positivity...

Luceat

Planter
Hello and good morning out there! :)

Well, let this be a place of happyness and good stuff :)
In times like this, there should be more than negativ news and frustration.

So, let me know. What made your day..today? Even the smallest things are worth it.

For me .. i got a cup of coffee .. and i was able to watch my little baby-cat trying to catch some sun-beams on the kitchenfloor :) *aaaaaawww*

Have a good day, my dear farmers!!

Swartzki

Tiller
Today while I'm at work two records by two of my favorite Rupaul queens are coming Battle Axe By Sharon Needles, and A*@S By Alaska Thunderf&@k 5000 (Not sure if I can actually say the title on here since its kinda dirty lol) So I am super excited for these. I have been waiting for them for a while, then next week I get the Stardew Valley Vinyl box set, PG-13 By Sharon Needles and Siberia By LIGHTS..... I love record collecting!

Odin

Staff member
I've recently been able to visit some extended family and family friends for the first time in over a year- it's been really great getting to see more people in person after quite a while.

I did an arduino project for a friend quite a while back, who tested it out finally today, and, it works perfectly, no adjustments needed
That's always a great feeling when something works properly the first time around!

MissDandy

Farmer
I planted a field of Tulips just because they're pretty and I wanted to share. Though here would be a good place! (Even though it's Stardew related.)

IMG_6350.JPG

This was the last thing I wanted to do before I re-do my whole farm for productivity. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do!

Luceat

Planter
Little update...
Well, the last few weeks / months weren't so fine but, ok it is as it is.

Positive aspects: I were able to lay my hands on the belly of a co-worker of mine who is pregnant. :) This was the first time in my life. :)
And this friday, i was able to hold a 7000€-worthy camera in my fingers. ... by the way .. it was a very nice foto-tour with a friend i have seen the last time 10 years ago :)

And like always .. sorry for my bad english ;)