POLT3RGEIST
Sodbuster
oh my god the necks i had on these mfs in my art i cant
heres my art a year later:
heres my art a year later:
I didn't think they looked that bad, and anyway, you could've drawn the worst necks on the plane of existence and that still would've been a start. You can't be good at something if you never start, and you're going to start off with lower skill levels.oh my god the necks i had on these mfs in my art i cant
heres my art a year later:
Cool!! It looks like you've been drawing a lot! Man, you're even looking at the skeleton and stuff... Like in detail. I never had the patience for that, I just use lines and circles as rough approximations
If you don't mind me asking, are any of these OC's or characters from something? Or is it mostly random stuff?mainly just random stuff, but seek is from doors, which is a roblox horror game. So is the figure, but i made up the dragons.I didn't think they looked that bad, and anyway, you could've drawn the worst necks on the plane of existence and that still would've been a start. You can't be good at something if you never start, and you're going to start off with lower skill levels.
Cool!! It looks like you've been drawing a lot! Man, you're even looking at the skeleton and stuff... Like in detail. I never had the patience for that, I just use lines and circles as rough approximationsIf you don't mind me asking, are any of these OC's or characters from something? Or is it mostly random stuff?
Ohh, ok! I've heard of Doors and even tried playing it once, but I don't really like playing horror games by myself so I didn't get very far :') The dragons look super cool, I especially like the air and water ones :)mainly just random stuff, but seek is from doors, which is a roblox horror game. So is the figure, but i made up the dragons.
Yeah i look at anatomy alot i really wanna be a forensic pathologist when i grow up
yeeeOhh, ok! I've heard of Doors and even tried playing it once, but I don't really like playing horror games by myself so I didn't get very far :') The dragons look super cool, I especially like the air and water ones :)
That would be a cool job! Maybe a little macabre, but that just makes it better in my opinion.
aaaaaaaaaa this is so goodOCs you say?View attachment 41668
this is papa hond, and he k*lls people! not much to him..