POLL: Whats your bet on the most challenging farm layout?

Which is the most difficult farm layout to complete and glamorize.

• Standard Farm

• Riverland Farm

• Forest Farm

• Hill-top Farm

• Wilderness Farm

• Four Corners Farm

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maple

Tiller
The most difficult farm layout to complete or beautify

What's your opinion on the farm layout that's really challenging, making you pull an all-nighter and even skip meals? Let us know!

[Criteria]
Total: 40 points

5pts
Farm's Appearance / Layout
10pts Space for crops/farming
10pts Space for buildings (coop, barns, etc)
5pts Farm Dwellings (space for cabins)
10pts Challenge on completing the farm

You may use the criteria above to support your judgement.
Cast your vote first and you'll be able to view the poll results! Choose wisely, you are not allowed to change your answer.

Stay safe, everyone!

Maple

Tiller
this is in the wrong section (:
Hello, I had to re-read the forum guide and this forum , Game Discussion. It says:
Game Discussion - Place to discuss anything about the game, gameplay, theories, and more!

If there's anything I misunderstood in this particular forum, please scold me teehee.

tommybob

Planter
Hello, I had to re-read the forum guide and this forum , Game Discussion. It says:
Game Discussion - Place to discuss anything about the game, gameplay, theories, and more!

If there's anything I misunderstood in this particular forum, please scold me teehee.
Game discussion is the correct place for this kind of post, don't worry.

Riverlands farm has to be the most challenging, lack of space for buildings, farming and everything. No way you could be as effecient as a standard layout.

Figment

Greenhorn
I also voted Riverlands. My husband had a farm there, but it was limited. I personally have never tired it, but the next time I feel like making another toon, I'm going to pick it and try it out for myself.