Please tell me how to fix it.

Metoo0.0

Newcomer
That's all I need! I'll install SMAPI now.
Game path: D:\Xbox\Stardew Valley\Content
Color scheme: auto-detect
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding SMAPI files...
The installer failed with an unexpected exception.
If you need help fixing this error, see https://smapi.io/help

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Xbox\Stardew Valley\Content\smapi-internal' is denied.
at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String , Byte[] )
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.RecursiveCopy(FileSystemInfo source, DirectoryInfo targetFolder, Func`2 filter) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 614
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.RecursiveCopy(FileSystemInfo source, DirectoryInfo targetFolder, Func`2 filter) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 625
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.Run(String[] args) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 357
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\Program.cs:line 55
Game has ended. Press any key to exit.

rattle

Greenhorn
That's all I need! I'll install SMAPI now.
Game path: D:\Xbox\Stardew Valley\Content
Color scheme: auto-detect
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding SMAPI files...
The installer failed with an unexpected exception.
If you need help fixing this error, see https://smapi.io/help

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'D:\Xbox\Stardew Valley\Content\smapi-internal' is denied.
at System.IO.FileSystem.CreateDirectory(String , Byte[] )
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.RecursiveCopy(FileSystemInfo source, DirectoryInfo targetFolder, Func`2 filter) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 614
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.RecursiveCopy(FileSystemInfo source, DirectoryInfo targetFolder, Func`2 filter) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 625
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.Run(String[] args) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\InteractiveInstaller.cs:line 357
at StardewModdingApi.Installer.Program.Main(String[] args) in E:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Installer\Program.cs:line 55
Game has ended. Press any key to exit.
Is this your first time installing SMAPI? I noticed that your game path is in 'XBOX', are you playing through the windows store/game pass?

Metoo0.0

Newcomer
Is this your first time installing SMAPI? I noticed that your game path is in 'XBOX', are you playing through the windows store/game pass?
Yes, I played on PC Game Pass and this was the first time SMAPI was installed. Do you have a way to fix it?