iOS Please read

Elena_zer

Greenhorn
Good evening! Sorry for my bad English but I have a problem with Stardew Valley. I’ve been playing the game on my iPhone and 2 days now the game is stuck and I can't play. I have bought the game and I talked to apple about this issue but they didn't answer me.
Yesterday, while I have saved everything from the phone and the games to my icloud, I tried to redownload the game again and it got disconnected, resulting in me losing everything. Is there anything that can be done about this or do I have to start all over again?
I had a lot of progress in the game and I didn't want to lose anything

if you could help me it would be great thanks a lot

I have photo of the game was stuck to show:
C8920F25-B6B1-476A-9F77-20274DBD86E5.png

_Sunflower

Greenhorn
This is happening to me too. I’ve already tried to reset the game while it’s on and closing the game to it can refresh. I also have everything up to date and nothing seems to be working. I play on my iPad and when I’m clicking on the tool bar it just makes sounds. For it just keeps on raining and the time does not pass.
0B2BDAFD-55BA-48A9-9BFC-AD6127AB8B5B.png
I don’t know if you have already fixed your game but if you have please let me know.

_Sunflower

Greenhorn
Hi, I got my game working. What I did when I loaded the game, you know that it asks “to load previous save” when that shows up press NO “X” and your game will be back to normal.

Elena_zer

Greenhorn
I started from the beginning which means that everything went to waste hehe! Needless to say, the mood for a new game is not the same as before, but I'm trying. I hope it doesn't happen again, and if it does, I'll try something else and I'll manage to get it off and I can help someone who might have something like this happen to them! the only thing i regret is that all my progress in the game was 5 months of normal life and i had reached 7 years in the game