Issue Please Help with SVE

dott

Newcomer
So ever since yesterday I've been trying to download SVE and a lot of things have been going wrong. I changed the content patcher that I downloaded today had messed up some of the previous mods I had before and now they won't work. I don't know how to fix it since I don't know what's wrong and the suggestions it shows in SMAPI don't really help either. This is what shows in SMAPI:

[SMAPI] Found 24 mods with warnings:
[SMAPI] Skipped mods
[SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
[SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[SMAPI] - Content Patcher 1.27.2 because it needs SMAPI 3.15.0 or later. Please update SMAPI to the latest version to use this mod.
[SMAPI] - SpaceCore 1.9.2 because initialization failed:
System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Could not load type 'StardewModdingAPI.IRawTextureData' from assembly 'StardewModdingAPI, Version=3.13.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.get_DefinedTypes()
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.TryLoadModEntry(Assembly modAssembly, Mod& mod, String& error) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1776
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.TryLoadMod(IModMetadata mod, IModMetadata[] mods, AssemblyLoader assemblyLoader, InterfaceProxyFactory proxyFactory, JsonHelper jsonHelper, ContentCoordinator contentCore, ModDatabase modDatabase, HashSet`1 suppressUpdateChecks, Nullable`1& failReason, String& errorReasonPhrase, String& errorDetails) in SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:line 1698
TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'StardewModdingAPI.IRawTextureData' from assembly 'StardewModdingAPI, Version=3.13.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Failed loading type 'StardewModdingAPI.IRawTextureData': TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'StardewModdingAPI.IRawTextureData' from assembly 'StardewModdingAPI, Version=3.13.4.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

[SMAPI] - Farm Type Manager 1.16.0 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Grandpa's Farm Forage Locations 1.14.16 because it needs the 'Farm Type Manager' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Json Assets 1.10.7 because it needs the 'SpaceCore' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\Hot Spring Farm Cave-5849-1-2-1588323837\[CP] Stardew Valley Expanded, Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[CP] Stardew Valley Expanded.
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded Forage Locations 1.14.16 because it needs the 'Farm Type Manager' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

[SMAPI] - Animated Fish 1.2.0 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Api Location 1.0.0 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Content Patcher Animations 1.2.2 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Earthy Recolour 1.3.2 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Elle's Seasonal Buildings 1.3.4 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Grandpa's Farm 1.14.16 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Hot Spring Farmcave 1.2.0 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Seasonal Cute Characters 3.2.3 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - Seasonal Fences 1.2.0 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
[SMAPI] - SMAPI 3.15.0 installer because the SMAPI installer isn't a mod (you can delete this folder after running the installer file).
[SMAPI] - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.16 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
[SMAPI] - Vintage Interface 2.0 (CP) 2.2.3 because it needs the 'Content Patcher' mod, which couldn't be loaded.

If there's any way for someone to help me fix all this without messing anything else up it would be appreciated I also play on windows.

soobunnyluv

Newcomer
It's been a year or so, not sure if you are still struggling.. but I'd download Content Patcher and SpaceCore, it seems that's all you need. When you download a mod, look in the "requirements" tab to see what is required to make the mod run correctly.