Issue Please help with smapi android problem

Hello my dears.Please help. If I added my message incorrectly, please tell me where to add it. They wrote on Discord that modding on Android is currently broken and impossible. I miss my farm very much and I can't play on PC, so I'm looking for hope that it might be possible. I love Stardew Valley modders and players♥ SMAPI Stardew Valley is my most favorite game, especially with mods😍 I am asking for help and thank you in advance. I have a problem with smapi android. I have Android 13. I have the latest smapi version 3.18.3.3 and 1.5.6.39 Stardew Valley. I have the files in the com.zane.stardewvalley folder. First, I installed the original Stardew, opened it to the title screen and closed it, then installed smapi and allowed the migration. Then I deleted the installer and the StardewValley folder and added my game save to the com.zane.stardewvalley/Saves folder. I don't know why when I open smapi and select my save, it takes a while to load and then returns to the title screen. In smapi's diary he writes about looping. Even if I don't add any mods, there are VirtualKeyboard and ConsoleComands in the com.zane.stardewvalley/Mods folder, it's the same. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm asking for help. I can also record the screen to show what it looks like. Sorry for any errors in the text, I use Google translator. I would also like to ask about the Adopt'N'Skin mod - is there a version that works on Android 13? This is my favorite mod because I love animals very much ♥

This is my smapi log:

Last edited: