Please help! The game just reloads to main page

doruji

Newcomer
All my other characters work just fine, except for my main character that I've spent more than 100 hours on playing!
I am not sure if I attached the log correctly, but I've tried my best to follow the instructions.
Please help, I have put in so much time and effort into this character. Every time I try to open the game with this character, the game turns black and soon returns to the main home page. I have no clue how this happened.

Attachments

Maple

Sodbuster
All my other characters work just fine, except for my main character that I've spent more than 100 hours on playing!
I am not sure if I attached the log correctly, but I've tried my best to follow the instructions.
Please help, I have put in so much time and effort into this character. Every time I try to open the game with this character, the game turns black and soon returns to the main home page. I have no clue how this happened.
Hello! Im so sorry this happened to you. Did you verify the integrity of your file via Steam?

doruji

Newcomer
Hello! Im so sorry this happened to you. Did you verify the integrity of your file via Steam?
Thank you so much for your advice! It turns out that my main game file just crashed due to the mods that were downloaded then removed on my other sub game file (if that makes sense). I've deleted my other problematic game file, and my main file works perfectly! Thank you so much for the reply.