Solved please, help me... the game crashes on the sixth day.

Thanks for the log. I've been seeing a few users with SDV Expanded have the same NPC path error. But, haven't had anyone get back to me for proper testing to narrow down the issue further.

I do see in your log SDV Expanded missing some map files:
Code:
19:30:34     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/AdventureGuild #2" to Maps/AdventureGuild: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/AdventureGuildGuest1.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:30:54     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #4" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/ZoeyShop.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/AdventureGuild #3" to Maps/AdventureGuild: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/AdventureGuildGuest2.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #3" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop3.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #4" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/ZoeyShop.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:14     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #1" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop1.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:20     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #2" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop2.tbin' doesn't exist.
You may want to see about forwarding this to the SDV Expanded page as there seems to be a few missing map files.

gggloom

Newcomer
Thanks for the log. I've been seeing a few users with SDV Expanded have the same NPC path error. But, haven't had anyone get back to me for proper testing to narrow down the issue further.

I do see in your log SDV Expanded missing some map files:
Code:
19:30:34     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/AdventureGuild #2" to Maps/AdventureGuild: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/AdventureGuildGuest1.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:30:54     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #4" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/ZoeyShop.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/AdventureGuild #3" to Maps/AdventureGuild: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/AdventureGuildGuest2.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #3" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop3.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:00     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #4" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/ZoeyShop.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:14     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #1" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop1.tbin' doesn't exist.
19:31:20     WARN     Content Patcher     Can't apply map patch "Stardew Valley Expanded > EditMap Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium #2" to Maps/Custom_JojaEmporium: the FromFile file 'Assets/Maps/MapPatches/JaceShop2.tbin' doesn't exist.
You may want to see about forwarding this to the SDV Expanded page as there seems to be a few missing map files.
thanks for the reply! i was looking for a solution to my problem on my own for a while and eventually decided to just install the old versions of mods. it helped.