Coding Help please help me solve my mod error

Aiwalla

Greenhorn
can anyone help me with the error that is happening to me?
I got an error when I entered skull cavern level 100, I also don't understand the error that occurred in my SMAPI log. it says that there is an error with steam_api dll.
my game also often drop FPS.
please help me solve this. For those who have listened, thank you very much. I also apologize with my typing, because it uses translation :)

this is my SMAPI log, Smapi log parser

for additional info, I've updated my mod to the latest version.

Shreddedcoconut

Greenhorn
You have 6 mods that need to be updated (I don't know if they're the issue but you might as well update them and see).

After reading the SMAPI Log you linked, I'm thinking you're using the Steam Deck, right? (Just for clarification)

Aiwalla

Greenhorn
for mod updates, I've done everything. but the result is the same as before.
I also don't use Steam Deck.

this is my log when there was an error in skull cavern level 100.

[17:57:41 ERROR game] Event script error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
[17:57:41 ERROR game] In event #-1 for location UndergroundMine220
[17:57:41 ERROR game] Online #0: clubloop
[17:57:41 ERROR game] System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at StardewValley.Event._checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 761
at StardewValley.Event.checkForNextCommand(GameLocation location, GameTime time) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Event.cs:line 733

I'm still confused what to do.

Aiwalla

Greenhorn
yes, my stardew valley has been updated to the latest. and I have also unlocked skull cavern and got the task to go to level 100 in skull cavern. it's just that when I enter level 100, my game immediately crashes. I also got an error when I wanted to open the furniture table but it couldn't open, only the wallpaper table.