Please help I skipped robins six heart event

kittymoon

Newcomer
I skipped robins six heart event. I hit the skip button because I didn't think it would have an effect on anything. However, I don't see the flute block recipe anywhere. Not in her store, not in the crafting page. It's simply not there.ive been skipping them because I've played before and they take too long. I do not care. But I need the flute blocks to get the walnuts from the mermaid ..Can anyone help?

The blueprints should have been added to your crafting menu even if you hit the skip button. Robin wouldn't have them in the store either way, either. Do you have any mods installed and which version of the game are you playing?

I believe you can solve the mermaid 'puzzle' with one block (from the museum reward) by setting it and playing it once for each spot as long as you don't hit any extra notes in the process.

kittymoon

Newcomer
The blueprints should have been added to your crafting menu even if you hit the skip button. Robin wouldn't have them in the store either way, either. Do you have any mods installed and which version of the game are you playing?

I believe you can solve the mermaid 'puzzle' with one block (from the museum reward) by setting it and playing it once for each spot as long as you don't hit any extra notes in the process.

Its not in my crafting recipes, I am playing on PC, version 1.6, no mods..

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
How long ago did you skip it? If for some reason the game really did bug out and not give you the rewards you can reset the day/reset back to the previous day with some minor file renaming

HaleyRocks

Farmer
Now we are in version 1.6.8 i think. Few subversions back (1.6 to 1.6.5 if i remember correctly), had issues with recipes not gained, despite all criteria being met.

I remember people nagging for Ancient Seed recipe specifically, among other things.

I myself in 1.6.3 encountered some pretty aggravating issues, which led me into deleting my save and starting anew, despite having already "wasted" roughly 2 years. My earned stardrops wouldn't get counted correctly and the (new type of enchantment, those added with Dragon's Tooth or found randomly by default upon picking up) stats on my Holy Blade, would drop all by themselves.

Have you updated your game to the very last version, up to date? Have you started your play, from the last subversion, in a clean save?