Please balance the Coop animals prices

Travelus

Newcomer
Right now the chicken is still the best option in terms of coop animals, something that does not make much sense since the chicken is the cheapest and most common coop animal. balance in prices could fix this problem, for example raising the price of the pen of duck to 900 since in the 2 days in which it takes to take out a quality iridium feather, the chickens can make 2 irdium quality mayonnaise that gives you more money than ducks and all the other animals.

imnvs

Local Legend
Chickens can not get you iridium quality mayonnaise. Nothing in the coop can. Regular quality, gold quality, duck and dino. Those are it. To get silver or iridium quality mayonnaise you need an ostrich, and that's a barn animal.

Duck mayo is worth almost as much as gold quality mayo, and you don't have to wait for them to like you enough to give you large eggs... but you only get one 1 every 2 days.

Rabbits are better than sheep. They're adorable, and you don't need much wool. They get you rabbits' feet, though and those are worth a lot as gifts.

Then there's dinos... but you can't buy them. If you go to sell one, though, you'll see they're valued about the same as chickens.

Travelus

Newcomer
Chickens can not get you iridium quality mayonnaise. Nothing in the coop can. Regular quality, gold quality, duck and dino. Those are it. To get silver or iridium quality mayonnaise you need an ostrich, and that's a barn animal.

Duck mayo is worth almost as much as gold quality mayo, and you don't have to wait for them to like you enough to give you large eggs... but you only get one 1 every 2 days.

Rabbits are better than sheep. They're adorable, and you don't need much wool. They get you rabbits' feet, though and those are worth a lot as gifts.

Then there's dinos... but you can't buy them. If you go to sell one, though, you'll see they're valued about the same as chickens.
yeah but the chickens still the best option ducks are more expensive than chickens and a xxl egg is not that hard to get, rabbits are good for gifts but not for profit, and dinos are just usseles take 7 days to put one egg that you can turn it into mayyonaise that cost only 800g in 7 days with a normal quality mayo you get 1330g

Travelus

Newcomer
and sorry i didn't know that the only way to obtain iridium quality egg was with ostrich my bad but yeah is the same with gold quality

imnvs

Local Legend
and sorry i didn't know that the only way to obtain iridium quality egg was with ostrich my bad but yeah is the same with gold quality
No, you can get an iridium quality egg. It's about the mayo. Small chicken eggs make regular quality mayo, large chicken eggs make gold quality, gold eggs make gold quality... ostrich eggs make 10 of the same quality as the egg, so a silver ostrich egg or iridium ostrich egg are the only ways to get silver mayo and iridium mayo.