Playing Prairie King with Abigail after I marry her?

yvvt0379

Farmhand
After I get married with Abigail, a computer will appear in my house, next to my bedroom. That looks exactly the same as the one in the Pierre's shop, but it's not interactable. What if the player could play Prairie King with her, just like in her 2-heart event?

DragonGwen

Farmer
I would actually like that. I recently married her on a guy save, and she seems a bit..... Boring (I'm considering going Penny)

Lew Zealand

Helper
I would actually like that. I recently married her on a guy save, and she seems a bit..... Boring (I'm considering going Penny)
Oof. If Abigail is boring you may not like Penny much. Who knows though, maybe you’ll find something I missed. Haley has the best dialog of the bachelorettes I’ve tried so far mostly because she doesn’t always make sense and that’s at least an attempt at being unbööring.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Oof. If Abigail is boring you may not like Penny much. Who knows though, maybe you’ll find something I missed. Haley has the best dialog of the bachelorettes I’ve tried so far mostly because she doesn’t always make sense and that’s at least an attempt at being unbööring.
I started that world for the group ten heart and began with Penny for hearts. She was really nice and it hurt when I went Abi

I'd like to see more sprites reused for the spouses after marriage all around. It always annoys me that Sebastian's computer desk wasn't put perpendicular to the wall with the stool to the right, so it has the same footprint for his pathing but then his working sprite could be reused. Abby could sit on the floor and play her game (with the option for the Farmer to join her so long as she isn't mad at them). Elliot could read in front of his bookshelves. Sam could play his guitar or play a game on his phone. Emily can dance with her parrot. Each of the spouses have more sprites seen in-game that could be utilized to give them the appearance of doing more in the farmhouse.

I also don't understand why Elliot and Sam are the only ones who keep working. Alex and Maru only have part time jobs, Sebastian and Leah work from home, Emily works nights, and Harvey's clinic is only open until 4. They can keep their jobs after marriage and still be around plenty.

I'd like to see more sprites reused for the spouses after marriage all around. It always annoys me that Sebastian's computer desk wasn't put perpendicular to the wall with the stool to the right, so it has the same footprint for his pathing but then his working sprite could be reused. Abby could sit on the floor and play her game (with the option for the Farmer to join her so long as she isn't mad at them). Elliot could read in front of his bookshelves. Sam could play his guitar or play a game on his phone. Emily can dance with her parrot. Each of the spouses have more sprites seen in-game that could be utilized to give them the appearance of doing more in the farmhouse.

I also don't understand why Elliot and Sam are the only ones who keep working. Alex and Maru only have part time jobs, Sebastian and Leah work from home, Emily works nights, and Harvey's clinic is only open until 4. They can keep their jobs after marriage and still be around plenty.
It sounds like you have some great ideas for adding more variety and activity to the spouses' behaviors after marriage in the game! Reusing existing sprites for the spouses in different contexts could definitely help to make their presence in the farmhouse feel more dynamic and immersive.