Plans for a 4th Printing?

vikinglief

Newcomer
Hello!

I was looking around and saw that (1) Stardew Valley has a board game. (Yay!!!!) and that (2) the most recent printing is Sold Out (Booo 😖 ).

Since I would prefer that my money go to the creators to support them, rather than online resellers (most of whom jack up the price to frustrating levels), I was wondering if there are any plans in the works to do another print run of the board game, and, if so, are you able to share an approximate time frame?

Thanks!

TracyyAnn

Farmhand
I would be really interested too in another print run! I have a first edition copy, but I know some balance upgrades to the mine were done and the additional rule was added for the museums plus some other stuff. Hopefully it will come back!

grungiebby

Greenhorn
I work at a board game/hobby store we get prints in all the time they genuinely just go so fast due to it being a high demand game, generally the price of the board game is high due to the amount of pieces that are in it, Idk where you are or how much the prices are for the game but my store sells it for around 70-90 cnd

sneakykid

Greenhorn
I work at a board game/hobby store we get prints in all the time they genuinely just go so fast due to it being a high demand game, generally the price of the board game is high due to the amount of pieces that are in it, Idk where you are or how much the prices are for the game but my store sells it for around 70-90 cnd
Oh! I didn't know the game was still in production. I, too, thought it was sold out.

Sorry you keep missing out on this. It is pretty awesome to know how high demand it is. It seems like the score on BoardGameGeek goes slightly up every time I check it. I think it was originally a 7.1 and now it's a 7.4 out of 10. And it is getting higher up the ladder at 1,184 at the top of all games. And there's a LOT of games.