Windows Pierres Stocklist Didnt Unlock Stock

Dastral

Newcomer
EDIT: Being able to gift Pierre his own missing stocklist at the Feast of the Winter Star got fixed with v1.6.6!
I actually got me another stocklist per ID-naming an animal beforehand...welp thx ConcernedApe for your hard work, case closed. c:

Unmodded
Windows
v1.6.3
Coop (plays as client)

Hey folks,

I actually gifted Pierre his Missing Stocklist at the Feast of the Winterstar.

I don't know why I thought it would work but long story short, Pierre was my target for the secret gift giving and he received his stocklist. He didn't like it and the stock is still the same, no off-season seeds to buy.
Me and my buddies play on a coop farm and I am a client. Problem is now that neither of us can rebuy the Missing Stocklist at Qis.

Is there a way to fix it? I actually searched for similar problems but found nothing on here. Used word specific search with 'stocklist'.

ty all, much fun playing

Last edited:

KeySmasher

Cowpoke
There is another bug with the stock list as well in case the dev's review this. While seeds from out of season are meant to be sold at a higher price, you can see seeds from in season listed twice in the list at both the regular and higher price. Take Wheat seeds for instance. They are listed in the Summer time as 10g first, then later down the list as 15g. This as of version 1.6.4 on 4/19/2024.