Solved Pierre Prime Produce Quest Bug

OLMas

Greenhorn
I done know how to complete this quest. I try many way to complete. like harvest fresh gold-star vegetable and it's still dont want to complete
i use 1.5.6 stardew valley. and i want to know are the mod are really effect to the game mechanics ?

Attachments

Last edited:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I done know how to complete this quest. I try many way to complete. like harvest fresh gold-star vegetable and it's still dont want to complete
i use 1.5.6 stardew valley. and i want to know are the mod are really effect to the game mechanics ?
Items must be harvested while the quest is active. These must be harvested by the player and put in the bin inside the General Store. Iridium quality vegetables and vegetables harvested by Junimos do not count.

OLMas

Greenhorn
I wanna say very - very thank for your suggest i try that before but still the same. Actually, I found why the quest cant be completed because i use mod stack quality for the game and it broke the game quest. After remove the mod, the quest succesfully complete but many item has gone specially normal,silver, and gold star item has gone. Very many thank
i say to UlyanaLeyana to respond my bug problem

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
I wanna say very - very thank for your suggest i try that before but still the same. Actually, I found why the quest cant be completed because i use mod stack quality for the game and it broke the game quest. After remove the mod, the quest succesfully complete but many item has gone specially normal,silver, and gold star item has gone. Very many thank
i say to UlyanaLeyana to respond my bug problem
If you use mods please create a thread in the Mod Support section next time. thanks