PAYMENT TWİCE FOR THIS GAME???

Veritas009

Newcomer
Hi i Need help
I start stardew valley on android And i pay the prize on Google play
İ change my device for iPhone And when i try download to stardew valley iOS wants to payment again how i am gonna fix thing???

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
The Google play store and the Apple App store are independent from each other. If you change your phone system, you need to buy your apps again.

Lew Zealand

Helper
That's how it works, the same will apply for everything you bought on Google Play. Want it from the Apple App Store? You buy it again.

But at least for Stardew Valley, you can be secure in knowing you're still getting your money's worth. Even if you buy it three times. Because it's worth that much and more.

MissDandy

Farmer
And also know that it's not a problem with the game, any game would be like that. Stardew Valley also isn't very expensive for what you get, especially compared to other similar games. It's worth it to buy it twice, I know I've bought it something like three times.

EmilyJ123

Newcomer
It seems you're facing an issue with your Stardew Valley purchase when switching from Android to iOS. Try logging in with the same Google Play or Apple ID account you used for the initial purchase. This should allow you to download without needing to pay again. If the problem persists, contact Google Play or Apple Support for assistance with transferring your purchase.

Ereo

Helper
It seems you're facing an issue with your Stardew Valley purchase when switching from Android to iOS. Try logging in with the same Google Play or Apple ID account you used for the initial purchase. This should allow you to download without needing to pay again. If the problem persists, contact Google Play or Apple Support for assistance with transferring your purchase.
That doesn’t help and the problem is not only for this app, it’s for all apps. Google and Apple are separate companies and you buy from them.