iOS Pam’s potato juice and Linus’s trash quests

KountryKimmie

Newcomer
I am playing via iOS on a gen. 9 iPad. On both of these quests, I was able to complete the collection part, but unable to place the items. In both Pam’s kitchen and the recycling bin by the railroad, a window opens with slots similar to the ones on the grange display, but I can’t drag or place the items. They remain in my backpack. On a separate note, this is not a 1.5 issue but it has bothered me for years. Every time Willy congratulates me on a fishing quest, he says “you suceeded.” There should be 2 c’s in succeeded.

Cynical

Greenhorn
I am playing via iOS on a gen. 9 iPad. On both of these quests, I was able to complete the collection part, but unable to place the items. In both Pam’s kitchen and the recycling bin by the railroad, a window opens with slots similar to the ones on the grange display, but I can’t drag or place the items. They remain in my backpack. On a separate note, this is not a 1.5 issue but it has bothered me for years. Every time Willy congratulates me on a fishing quest, he says “you suceeded.” There should be 2 c’s in succeeded.
Sometimes placing the item in the top row…the very first spot or last spot in the top row has allowed some tablet users to complete the quest. Did not work for me until I changed my display settings to (depending on device) ‘zoomed’ or ‘large text’

Attachments