Other Pronoun Options

Farmer.Dew

Greenhorn
Hello there! I think that the pronouns that are offered (he/him and she/her) are limiting on the nonbinary players of the game. I feel like many nonbinary fans do not get to enjoy the game to it's fullest, as there is only the options of male or female. There's a mod that allows the player to put whichever pronouns they'd like, but not all platforms can be modded on (switch, mobile, etc). I think that more pronoun options should be added in a separate menu, allowing for they/them, she/her, he/him, a mix and then something that allows someone to put their own set of pronouns in. It would be great! Thank you!

Farmer.Dew

Greenhorn
Ah! Yes! I had seen those, but I did not see the suggestion for the option of neopronouns. My apologies! I am new to the thread

Farmer.Dew

Greenhorn
Some light reading:
Non-Binary Gender Option
Non-Binary Gender Options
Non-binary option

To be clear, I support this 100%. I've gotten into fights because of others' disregard for the importance of representation, and been warned for not putting up with what I consider to be the BS objections.
Oh! I didn't interpret that as you didn't support this option- I just didn't see someone mention neopronouns is all!

In case you're curious here is the mod that I'm talking about (that is awesome)