Offering for grandfather on Spirits Eve day

So i'm mexican and i thought of a cool thing to be done for
Spirits Eve we have a tradition called "Día de los Muertos" (idk if theres a translation of the name in english)
Where we remember our dead familiars/friends i think theres a day for pets too if i remember well not sure tho but yeah we left them stuff like food and flowers for them in their altars so i think it would be cool as a easter egg
if we could that day go to the granpa shrine and leave food or a flower for them since they are dead.
i think it would be a cute detail to add and i thought of suggesting it what could this do?
heres my suggestion

Year 1-2:
You get a text saying something like "you respectfully place a offer and pay respects to your grandfather"
The next day the player starts and the daily luck is changed to the star drop level of luck and crops that stay like corn and cran berry grow again (in the sense their drop reappear and you can harvest them even if they weren't suposse to that day)
i think is ok since after that winter comes and the crops would be destroyed after all

Year 3+:
You recive a status the next day not visible but basically the next time you pass out in the mines or skull caverns you don't lose any items or money at all and get a cute scene of the spirit of your grand father looking at you kindly and leaving before you waking up instead of the getting rescued by a villager.
This tho would be a one time thing and then would'nt happen again t'ill next spirit eve.
i feel also the offering should'nt have a box and should be just walking to the shrine and clickimg it and if you have items like food or flowers you would get a text asking you if you wanna add them as a offering and then a Yes or No
why? Cause i don't want people giving grandpa trash as a offering [:( ]if you gotta add it into a box like in the fall display.

And thats my idea i think it's cool and viable hoping it has a chance to get implemented it would be cool Thanks for reading people :3

So i'm mexican and i thought of a cool thing to be done for
Spirits Eve we have a tradition called "Día de los Muertos" (idk if theres a translation of the name in english)
Where we remember our dead familiars/friends i think theres a day for pets too if i remember well not sure tho but yeah we left them stuff like food and flowers for them in their altars so i think it would be cool as a easter egg
if we could that day go to the granpa shrine and leave food or a flower for them since they are dead.
i think it would be a cute detail to add and i thought of suggesting it what could this do?
heres my suggestion

Year 1-2:
You get a text saying something like "you respectfully place a offer and pay respects to your grandfather"
The next day the player starts and the daily luck is changed to the star drop level of luck and crops that stay like corn and cran berry grow again (in the sense their drop reappear and you can harvest them even if they weren't suposse to that day)
i think is ok since after that winter comes and the crops would be destroyed after all

Year 3+:
You recive a status the next day not visible but basically the next time you pass out in the mines or skull caverns you don't lose any items or money at all and get a cute scene of the spirit of your grand father looking at you kindly and leaving before you waking up instead of the getting rescued by a villager.
This tho would be a one time thing and then would'nt happen again t'ill next spirit eve.
i feel also the offering should'nt have a box and should be just walking to the shrine and clickimg it and if you have items like food or flowers you would get a text asking you if you wanna add them as a offering and then a Yes or No
why? Cause i don't want people giving grandpa trash as a offering [:( ]if you gotta add it into a box like in the fall display.

And thats my idea i think it's cool and viable hoping it has a chance to get implemented it would be cool Thanks for reading people :3
Like that idea!

I love this. I always try to do something nice around Grandpa's Shrine and always wish I could leave him gifts.
A few times now, my farmer has passed out right beside the bed and you see them get moved into the bed and I like to imagine that it's Grandpa's spirit tucking them in. ^_^

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Day of the Dead in English.

That’s a lovely idea. I’m Catholic so am very familiar with this. I would love to see it in a future update. If not maybe a mod would be appropriate? But Grandpas shrine is often forgotten and I think this would be a lovely add on to enrich that aspect of the game.