Odd new day error

J2D2

Greenhorn
First off, hello everyone, glad to be a part of a great community for a great game.

I have been having a strange issue with a save that I have invested a lot of time into, and was hoping someone would be able to help. Everything works great until in year 2, 14th of fall, the game crashes on saving, throwing a strange error of 'and item with the same key has been added at x29-y19'. It points to the farmer game time update in the content folder, but am very confused as to why it was modified, or how it was modified. I have over 800 hrs in this game, also over 1600 mods (I know its alot, but I edit various json files to make mostly compatable with each other. I get alot of object replacemet errors, but it has never been game breaking until now) I would like to get past this some how, but am not affluent in editing the xnb files. I can edit anything I need to in json files, I am proficient in c++, but it is not pointing to any json files. I have attached my smapi log in two parts, edited to be able to upload in hopes that somone will be able to see something I am missing, i apologize in advance for this. Any help would be very much appreciated. Also, if anybody needs a coder for thier mods, i am available to help or make things for people.

Attachments

Last edited:

J2D2

Greenhorn
First off, hello everyone, glad to be a part of a great community for a great game.

I have been having a strange issue with a save that I have invested a lot of time into, and was hoping someone would be able to help. Everything works great until in year 2, 14th of fall, the game crashes on saving, throwing a strange error of 'and item with the same key has been added at x29-y19'. It points to the farmer game time update in the content folder, but am very confused as to why it was modified, or how it was modified. I have over 800 hrs in this game, also over 1600 mods (I know its alot, but I edit various json files to make mostly compatable with each other. I get alot of object replacemet errors, but it has never been game breaking until now) I would like to get past this some how, but am not affluent in editing the xnb files. I can edit anything I need to in json files, I am proficient in c++, but it is not pointing to any json files. I have attached my smapi log in two parts, edited to be able to upload in hopes that somone will be able to see something I am missing, i apologize in advance for this. Any help would be very much appreciated. Also, if anybody needs a coder for thier mods, i am available to help or make things for people.
Never found what key reference it was pointing to, or exactly was causing the issue, but solved by using save editor to jump ahead to the 16th, and was able to save properly.