iOS Non-accessible items

G1n4

Greenhorn
I use an iPad Air 6th gen. OS is version 16.5.1. Some items may not be “picked up”, especially harvest items in the lower left part of a field or in the lower left part of the greenhouse. Occasional items in the mine cannot be picked up. Changing the zoom factor will allow that item to be picked up. This happens in any game, any day, whether started n bed or from a mid-day save. Unsolicited guess: math error based on pixel resolution?
IMG_1772.png

Last edited:

Someone_else

Planter
I use an iPad Air 6th gen. OS is version 16.5.1. Some items may not be “picked up”, especially harvest items in the lower left part of a field or in the lower left part of the greenhouse. Occasional items in the mine cannot be picked up. Changing the zoom factor will allow that item to be picked up. This happens in any game, any day, whether started n bed or from a mid-day save. Unsolicited guess: math error based on pixel resolution?
I think every iPad player has that problem

wildandblue

Sodbuster
One thing I've found works pretty consistently is to touch the base of the plant. I find this true particularly when picking corn and ancient fruit.