Windows No saves folder

Recently I've been trying to help fix some corrupted saves that results in my games crashing on load. It says to go to the %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves folder. but there is no save folders to even start with. I've tried redownloading and it still hasn't helped. I have a modded and non-modded version seperate from each other and they both seem to have the same problems.

Recently I've been trying to help fix some corrupted saves that results in my games crashing on load. It says to go to the %appdata%/StardewValley/Saves folder. but there is no save folders to even start with. I've tried redownloading and it still hasn't helped. I have a modded and non-modded version seperate from each other and they both seem to have the same problems.
Hi, just an FYI, but the "%appdata%" is a reference shortcut; to the hidden, appdata folder under your user folder.
Can you try opening the location via the run command per the wiki: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Saves#Find_your_save_files

Edit: Just to add; if that location is the one you're already at. But, there's still no Saves folder; it could potentially be a permission issue of some sorts. So you could try creating it manually. But, double check the location above first.