iOS No nursery with upgrade

TanjaT

Newcomer
Hi, I just had Robin upgrade my house so I could get the nursery, but when she was finished there wasn’t one. Just my bed in a larger room. No cribs at all. Not sure what to do. Thanks.

DragonGwen

Farmer
Did you get the first upgrade and so a kitchen? Could it be that you don't have a spouse? That might do something

Ereo

Helper
Hi, I just had Robin upgrade my house so I could get the nursery, but when she was finished there wasn’t one. Just my bed in a larger room. No cribs at all. Not sure what to do. Thanks.
The first upgrade is a bigger room and a kitchen. The second upgrade is the upstairs rooms including the nursery. The third upgrade is a cellar.

TanjaT

Newcomer
Did you get the first upgrade and so a kitchen? Could it be that you don't have a spouse? That might do something
I am married to Elliot, and I got the kitchen upgrade a while ago. I went to Robin for the next upgrade, which cost 50,000 gold and 150 hardwood, and which said it included a nursery. All rooms are bigger, but no cribs.

DragonGwen

Farmer
I am married to Elliot, and I got the kitchen upgrade a while ago. I went to Robin for the next upgrade, which cost 50,000 gold and 150 hardwood, and which said it included a nursery. All rooms are bigger, but no cribs.
Welp........ Yeah that's a bug that I don't know the answer to...... Any mods?

wildandblue

Sodbuster
Welp........ Yeah that's a bug that I don't know the answer to...... Any mods?
There aren't mods for iOS, but see my note below.

@TanjaT, would you post a photo or two of what it looks like?

* If you use CJB Cheats mod on the Mac version but no other mods (to my knowledge and I've tested quite a few for this scenario including SVE), you can then load that save file into the SDV folder on iOS or iPadOS and it will open. And this is only in the Apple device realm; I don't know about the Windows/Android side of things.

Last edited:

ArtifactSpot

Did you accidentally remove the crib via house renovations? That’s an option. Go back to robins hit house renovations and see if there is an add crib option. If so you (or the game) accidentally removed it. That’s the only other idea I have.

Ereo

Helper
Can you take a screenshot of your house?

when you go to Robin and ask for room renovation, does it give you options for a crib?