No Music on Android

Tigerlilley

Newcomer
Hello,
I believe I have the latest SMAPI version 3.7.6.1 for android
  • Android version 12
  • Stardew Version 1.4.5.151
My mods are all working perfectly except the game has no music. The base game music without loading through SMAPI works fine.

I have tried the solution of making the " com.zane.stardewvalley " folder and copying the .obb file, I have also tried the solution in this thread of granting permissions via a development tool and neither one have worked for me.
Does anyone have any other ideas or solutions? I'd love to be able to get this going 100%

Thanks

ggaggaZe

Greenhorn
I've had that experience, too. Just in case, clone the mode. delete the smapi and install it again. I solved it with this.

Tigerlilley

Newcomer
I've had that experience, too. Just in case, clone the mode. delete the smapi and install it again. I solved it with this.
Hello, I'm sorry, what does clone the mode mean? Do you mean backup the save file?

I have already tried a fresh smapi install with no mods but that did not fix it either.

Thanks

ggaggaZe

Greenhorn
Hello, I'm sorry, what does clone the mode mean? Do you mean backup the save file?

I have already tried a fresh smapi install with no mods but that did not fix it either.

Thanks
Oh, I don't think the translator is working well....(TT) You're right in your reasoning. I can't think of any other way. I'm sorry it didn't work..