No config.json files? Please Help?

I'm playing on Windows (through Steam), latest version of everything since I only just (re)installed it all a few days ago, and I can't seem to get the config.json files to generate (if that's the right term?). I tried taking out all mods, reinstalling only the ones I need to test it, I ran SMAPI as admin, I verified my game files (all good!), I cannot seem to make it work, and I have no idea how to sort it out myself. I hope someone here can help me. Here is my latest SMAPI log, with only the few mods I left in. I did install the mods through Vortex but I've done that before and never ran into this issue. (I'm also rather hoping that I don't have to install all my mods manually after this, but if that's the case, then so be it.)

The mods are (or were) all working fine, is the thing. The config files just weren't showing up at all. I'm hoping someone here can help me?

(I hope I did this correctly. I'm very new to these forums.)

Someone_else

Planter
The only slightly interesting thing i found is “PyTK is installed, but we couldn't notify it about serializer changes. PyTK serialization might not work correctly. Technical details: couldn't fetch its mod instance.”, but it’s probably fine

The only slightly interesting thing i found is “PyTK is installed, but we couldn't notify it about serializer changes. PyTK serialization might not work correctly. Technical details: couldn't fetch its mod instance.”, but it’s probably fine
I, uh. I'll admit, I'm not quite sure what that means (never had a cause to find out before, really). But if you say it's fine, I'll take your word for it.
Thank you for trying to help me. I really do appreciate it.

Maybe uninstall and reinstall it?
that way it might get fixed
Uninstalled and reinstalled (edit: just now, that is). Still no dice.

Edit2: It seems to be working for some, now, but not for others. Used a mod to change the texture on the cats, and it worked, but then I tried a different mod to change the texture of the barn animals, and that one didn't get a config file, either. I'm baffled.

Last edited:
I think it might be generating config files for mods that rely on Content Patcher, but not for Alternative Textures. (I don't know why, but that's what seems to be happening? I think?)
Thank you so much for all your help!