Solved No artifacts

Enochdith

Greenhorn
I have played for years but decided to start over on the hilltop farm. I am 10 days in and have not seen any worms or received any artifacts from fishing.

This is my second bug since the new update. First is the game crashed after 3 seasons on the new ocean farm and my save file disappeared after the crash

Any help on either would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

Ereo

Helper
My new save file is on the last day of spring and I have gotten two artifacts from artifact spots and none from fishing. I think you don't have a bug, you underestimate how rare those things can be.

Enochdith

Greenhorn
My new save file is on the last day of spring and I have gotten two artifacts from artifact spots and none from fishing. I think you don't have a bug, you underestimate how rare those things can be.
I must've just been lucky all the other times i've played

Here you have a list of all artifacts. On the right you can see the chances of them appearing. Rare is the artifact that gets more than a 2% per spot digged.

The thing about not finding artifact spots (the worms), however, does seem suspect. Wait until Sunday. Every artifact spot and forage item gets wiped out on Saturday night, and all maps are repopulated with a higher chance of things appearing. If you're unable to find no artifact spot at all, not even on the beach, report back because that's really unusual.

Enochdith

Greenhorn
Wanted to let you know that I finally was able to get back on and my first day back I found 2 artifacts. Ive seen a lot more wormz then i had the previous 11 days.