Nintendo fans

What a great time to be a Nintendo fan right?
Xenoblade 3 is out
Splatoon 3 comes out in September
New Pokémon games comes out in November (Very Very exited for this)
And then BOTW2 should come out early next year
So everything is going at once

Lew Zealand

Helper
I play Stardew Valley on my Nintendo. And something else. <looks> Rocket League! Those are Nintendos, right? I'm with you.

So did I win something?

Edit: I also played Super Mario Odyssey quite a while ago! But that has some recycled character in it from an arcade game I played about 35 years ago so that doesn't count, right? Well, I played the other 2 above at least...

I play Stardew Valley on my Nintendo. And something else. <looks> Rocket League! Those are Nintendos, right? I'm with you.

So did I win something?

Edit: I also played Super Mario Odyssey quite a while ago! But that has some recycled character in it from an arcade game I played about 35 years ago so that doesn't count, right? Well, I played the other 2 above at least...
Those two games are certified Nintendo classics

SiameezyRPGer

Sodbuster
I've been much more glued to my Switch lately than PS4. Lots of stuff I love playing on my PS4 too, both exclusives and games that are on it and Switch but run better with the higher system power. But there's so much good stuff on Switch lately. Been enjoying Stardew on my Switch, plus Square Enix Switch/PC exclusive RPGs; their recent more traditional styled RPGs they've been putting out. Oh and of course I'm really into Xenoblade Chronicles 3 atm and I also have Splatoon 3 pre-ordered. Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to get Splatoon at launch but I'm glad I'll have it. I really enjoyed Splatoon 2. Never played the first one on Wii U because typically I'm terrible at shooters and never bought a copy. I love the aesthetic of the franchise though and had a lot of fun doing splatfests in 2 once I finally bought a copy. Ended up deciding 3 was worth getting early and not missing out.

I've been much more glued to my Switch lately than PS4. Lots of stuff I love playing on my PS4 too, both exclusives and games that are on it and Switch but run better with the higher system power. But there's so much good stuff on Switch lately. Been enjoying Stardew on my Switch, plus Square Enix Switch/PC exclusive RPGs; their recent more traditional styled RPGs they've been putting out. Oh and of course I'm really into Xenoblade Chronicles 3 atm and I also have Splatoon 3 pre-ordered. Wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to get Splatoon at launch but I'm glad I'll have it. I really enjoyed Splatoon 2. Never played the first one on Wii U because typically I'm terrible at shooters and never bought a copy. I love the aesthetic of the franchise though and had a lot of fun doing splatfests in 2 once I finally bought a copy. Ended up deciding 3 was worth getting early and not missing out.
Yes leave the the other consoles come to Nintendo we are better