Nightmares!

hexnessie

Farmer
So, you know the recurring dream where you are told you never actually graduated high school because you missed one class and have to redo it, or that you have to retake all your Uni exams because they are somehow invalidated?

Last night I had this dream. Except this time, in high school, they also told me my graduation was invalid because I had never caught any of the Legendary fish, shipped even a single tomato, or built a stable.

I remember frantically trying to hyper speed grow a tomato bush in my dream as kids were getting into their graduation gear...

I think I need to start thinking about catching the darned fish at least once, to have some grounds to argue in future dreams like that!

FairyRing

Farmer
So, you know the recurring dream where you are told you never actually graduated high school because you missed one class and have to redo it, or that you have to retake all your Uni exams because they are somehow invalidated?

Last night I had this dream. Except this time, in high school, they also told me my graduation was invalid because I had never caught any of the Legendary fish, shipped even a single tomato, or built a stable.

I remember frantically trying to hyper speed grow a tomato bush in my dream as kids were getting into their graduation gear...

I think I need to start thinking about catching the darned fish at least once, to have some grounds to argue in future dreams like that!
Wow that's stressful but kinda great that it was SDV related! Aren't those stress dreams just bizarre?

Rebel60

Tiller

I'm sending the LOL emoticon right now!!!

Sigrah

Farmer
I’ve had 3 Stardew related dreams that I remember clearly, and a bunch of other ones that I vaguely remember or don’t remember the details of:

1) I had a nightmare that I was playing the River Farm map, and Willy was following me around yelling “CRAB POT!” over and over again. If I remember right, he looked like the Gorton Fisherman or something like that.

2) I had a dream that I was in Pelican Town and owned a farm in real life, but at the start of year 3, everyone sung a weird, creepy theme song, and then everyone and everything died (including me) and everything went black. I just assume it’s because I rarely play beyond year 2 in most of my games, but who knows.

3) I had a dream that I was living on a farm with the farm house resembling the one from Stardew on the outside, but looked like a typical multi-floor house on the inside. And I had a wife and 2 kids (both girls), and the wife was someone I knew a long time ago from work. It was surrounded by mountains and forests both on 3 sides, and vast farmlands on the 4th side with a river running through it. I assume the open side was west because the last thing I remember doing was heading off towards the other farmlands and watching as the sun set in front of me and the twilight sky was slowly starting to show before it would eventually fade into the night. This dream was extremely vivid, and I wish I could get back there again, everything was just so peaceful and relaxing there.

My Stardew dream was that my husband (Alex) died. Yours sounds way more interesting.