Nice Short Stories from @Lew Zealand about "Bobbi", the "Menace to Stardew Valley" aka "Elon Musk of Stardew Valley"

stardew_luv

Planter
Bobbi the simple laid back Farmer being bought out by greedy power hungry Elon Musk (aka Ferris Bueller.) Hmmm….. Stardew meets real life world drama. But did I forget to mention that Bobbi likes to play with BOMBS. Boycott Billionaires, or ‘settle things the old fashioned way’, which will YOU choose. 😈

Bobbi the simple laid back Farmer being bought out by greedy power hungry Elon Musk (aka Ferris Bueller.) Hmmm….. Stardew meets real life world drama. But did I forget to mention that Bobbi likes to play with BOMBS. Boycott Billionaires, or ‘settle things the old fashioned way’, which will YOU choose. 😈
no, seems like you know Bobbi more than i do! And playing with bombs doesn't fit the narrative of a "laid back farmer", so i guess i'll settle it the old fashioned way and report both of you to the "stardew valley bureau of investigastion" because you must be part of this conspiracy 😎 . you'll get some nice "ancientfruitwine-boarding", a stardrop and a chest full of diamonds. 😉🤣