Interior I build a Submarine for Deep Sea Fishing that includes a Sea-Life Museum

Lew Zealand

Helper
Very nice and I love the organization! The 'water' at the center is a very nice touch though I'm not sure if the Slime Incubators are standing in for something I'm not getting or just because they're cooool.

And props for giving even the Algae and Seaweed a seat at the adults' table. But two Rainbow Shells.... well I covet those above all others for Tailoring as you need to match colors for all occasions, though there's always the Golden Coconuts as a stand-in and those are more dependable to get.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Very nice and creative creative as always!
Off topic: the octopus always cracks me up!
View attachment 16911View attachment 16912
You know that Octopus just told an off color joke and is lookin' round with a funny look on his face to see if anyone got it or got offended by it. He thinks he's the King of the side-eye but he knows that he's second banana to Elliott and Sandy in that regard because you can still barely see that second eye also giving you the glance askance. To this day, nobody knows if Sandy has stereo vision and even Krobus has been known to approach Elliott from the right, make faces and yell "Boo!" and still not be seen. Wearing a Hat and Coat of course, don't let's be silly! It's OK though, Octodad is single-tentacledly matching both their eye and limb count so you gotta give him props for putting that extra effort in.

Unfortunately for the Octopus, he's still only the Prince-in-waiting of the side-eye in his home Ocean as there's one überachiever who's put in the extra millennia to achieve a double side-eye at the same time on the same side:

Imagine the caliber of off-color jokes this li'l guy tells that necessitated thousands of generations of Natural Selection just to achieve the proper bone structure to sell the punchline. The Ocean's gotta be a pretty funny place.

Well done, I like the idea. For my part, I find that the use of Slime Incubators is clever. They look like some kind of pressure measurement or control devices in this submarine design. IMHO, I think that this interior misses some kind of control panel to drive the submarine.
hey great idea! the farm computer or an crystalarium maybe! thx for the input, definitely will steal this idea <3

Well done, I like the idea. For my part, I find that the use of Slime Incubators is clever. They look like some kind of pressure measurement or control devices in this submarine design. IMHO, I think that this interior misses some kind of control panel to drive the submarine.
or maybe the loom as a steering wheel? could be also a nice idea. and a solar panel as some kind of control unit (looks a little bit like buttons/keyboard)

You know that Octopus just told an off color joke and is lookin' round with a funny look on his face to see if anyone got it or got offended by it. He thinks he's the King of the side-eye but he knows that he's second banana to Elliott and Sandy in that regard because you can still barely see that second eye also giving you the glance askance. To this day, nobody knows if Sandy has stereo vision and even Krobus has been known to approach Elliott from the right, make faces and yell "Boo!" and still not be seen. Wearing a Hat and Coat of course, don't let's be silly! It's OK though, Octodad is single-tentacledly matching both their eye and limb count so you gotta give him props for putting that extra effort in.

Unfortunately for the Octopus, he's still only the Prince-in-waiting of the side-eye in his home Ocean as there's one überachiever who's put in the extra millennia to achieve a double side-eye at the same time on the same side:

Imagine the caliber of off-color jokes this li'l guy tells that necessitated thousands of generations of Natural Selection just to achieve the proper bone structure to sell the punchline. The Ocean's gotta be a pretty funny place.
definitely gonna read that later, i'm not a native speaker so i have to translate a lot

Godkin

Planter
While other fish arrange rows of dried bodies as displays, the legendary fish still dance in dark freedom. It is an alluring ornament and frames mystery. Not everyone thinks of creating something like this, because it takes countless hours of time and dedication.

While other fish arrange rows of dried bodies as displays, the legendary fish still dance in dark freedom. It is an alluring ornament and frames mystery. Not everyone thinks of creating something like this, because it takes countless hours of time and dedication.
thanks! interesting comment! i also have a building where every fish is alive in tanks, maybe i'll upload that too!