PC News about lags issue since 1.5.5?

Cruciolle

Greenhorn
Hello everybody,

Anyone have news about the lags, shuttering, freeze issues?
The bugs still here, many people have answer to the issue report thread but since this no news at all.
Play in compatibility mode doesn't allow mods, and isn't logical cause the old framework XNB is most stable than the new framework .net5. That can't be a long term solution.

ConcernedApe can reupload the 1.5.4 files in steam? and let's us choose between current version, compatibility or 1.5.4 version till the issues will solved?
Cause for now, the game is half broke. Isn't a problem for a free game, but when you buy a game and you can't play it normally it's annoying
Thanks.

PapaVader

Farmhand
Hello everybody,

Anyone have news about the lags, shuttering, freeze issues?
The bugs still here, many people have answer to the issue report thread but since this no news at all.
Play in compatibility mode doesn't allow mods, and isn't logical cause the old framework XNB is most stable than the new framework .net5. That can't be a long term solution.

ConcernedApe can reupload the 1.5.4 files in steam? and let's us choose between current version, compatibility or 1.5.4 version till the issues will solved?
Cause for now, the game is half broke. Isn't a problem for a free game, but when you buy a game and you can't play it normally it's annoying
Thanks.
Sadly, no news so far. I’ve messed with my nvidia settings a lot to tinker with vsync, triple buffering, capping frames, setting affinity, setting full screen/windows borderless. Trying a lot of different things and got it to a playable state. Still stutters more than it did before the update, but given how many people have this problem I have to assume CA is doing something to figure it out. All we can do is try to make it playable for now I think. Sure is a bummer.

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any going back because I think the new framework was implemented to make modding easier, and if I had to guess, to lay the groundwork for easier future updates, but it has screwed up the performance for now.