Newcomer in SDV forums

farmer-ys

Cowpoke
Hi everyone, I love Stardew Valley and recently got back in to it and I'm having a blast!

I have spent months playing through dark souls and the other Fromsoft games and the change of pace of having returned to a farming sim has been nice.

I'm looking forward to chatting on the forum as I go into year 2 on my farm and go for perfection!

DragonGwen

Farmer
Ello! I'm a Sebastian lover who got SV in June and has spent 262+ hours in her perfection save file! Let it be known that I'm probably one of the most (if not the most) active people so reply or tag me and I can be here pretty quick

farmer-ys

Cowpoke
Nice to meet you, Gwen!
I have played on and off since PS4 release, but never accomplished perfection and only totalled about the same amount of hours as yourself over all.

What other games do you play?

DragonGwen

Farmer
Nice to meet you, Gwen!
I have played on and off since PS4 release, but never accomplished perfection and only totalled about the same amount of hours as yourself over all.

What other games do you play?
Somebody called me Gwen! :) (its never happened lol) I play SV, Animal Crossing City Folk (Wii), Minecraft (daily), Genshin Impact, and The Sims 4 plus I have played a bit of Fortnite but I'm not that good

farmer-ys

Cowpoke
Somebody called me Gwen! :) (its never happened lol) I play SV, Animal Crossing City Folk (Wii), Minecraft (daily), Genshin Impact, and The Sims 4 plus I have played a bit of Fortnite but I'm not that good
I can call you DragonGwen if you prefer, I don't know why my mind just picked Gwen out

Never really played City Folk, but I racked up >1K hours on Minecraft before the updates passed me by. Such a great game and so accessible while still having so much potential for depth.

I don't think I have really heard much about Genshin Impact, what type of game is that?

Anto

Farmhand
Hi everyone, I love Stardew Valley and recently got back in to it and I'm having a blast!

I have spent months playing through dark souls and the other Fromsoft games and the change of pace of having returned to a farming sim has been nice.

I'm looking forward to chatting on the forum as I go into year 2 on my farm and go for perfection!
Hi I too am quite new on the forum, I have 60+ hours on the game, and I recently lost my 2 year (in game) file, so I started a new file with like 100+ mods, I am still in year 1 spring though, when I lost my main file I created another one that I deleted when I was in summer Year 1 because I wanted to play with the grandpa's farm (a modded farm if you want the link text me). Btw I am italian so sorry if I make some spelling mistakes.

Anto

Farmhand
Ello! I'm a Sebastian lover who got SV in June and has spent 262+ hours in her perfection save file! Let it be known that I'm probably one of the most (if not the most) active people so reply or tag me and I can be here pretty quick
I am surprised you are not like the queen of the server.

DragonGwen

Farmer
I can call you DragonGwen if you prefer, I don't know why my mind just picked Gwen out

Never really played City Folk, but I racked up >1K hours on Minecraft before the updates passed me by. Such a great game and so accessible while still having so much potential for depth.

I don't think I have really heard much about Genshin Impact, what type of game is that?
I was just happy for some reason (you can call me Gwen or Dragon Gwen) Genshin Impact is.... It's hard to describe but it's really fun, it's like a really complicated open world with some beautiful graphics and amazing characters, 4.5/5 the download process takes ages

farmer-ys

Cowpoke
Hi I too am quite new on the forum, I have 60+ hours on the game, and I recently lost my 2 year (in game) file, so I started a new file with like 100+ mods, I am still in year 1 spring though, when I lost my main file I created another one that I deleted when I was in summer Year 1 because I wanted to play with the grandpa's farm (a modded farm if you want the link text me). Btw I am italian so sorry if I make some spelling mistakes.
Thanks for the offer, I play on console though so I don't think I can use mods :(
Your spelling is good so no worries :)

DragonGwen

Farmer
I am surprised you are not like the queen of the server.
Just noticed this post (sorry) and I've had a account since September so I haven't been here very long but I don't have much going on in my life and so I'm active very often

Anto

Farmhand
Just noticed this post (sorry) and I've had a account since September so I haven't been here very long but I don't have much going on in my life and so I'm active very often
You don't have to be sorry, and I kinda understand you I recently had a fight with my friends so I have alot of free time

DragonGwen

Farmer
You don't have to be sorry, and I kinda understand you I recently had a fight with my friends so I have alot of free time
I hope everything works out! My family moved to Utah in 2022 and I'm still not really accepted by some of the kids in my church, there is one kid though so we talk about Minecraft (we moved to a tiny town and the youth group is just all the grades)