New Years

ConcernedApe should add New years to stardew valley and have it act like the moonlight jelly festival where you go at like 8:00 pm and some thing like a shooting or birds are returning to the valley or fireworks show. I think this would be a really good idea because I feel like a lot of people want new years in the game like I do.

ConcernedApe should add New years to stardew valley and have it act like the moonlight jelly festival where you go at like 8:00 pm and some thing like a shooting or birds are returning to the valley or fireworks show. I think this would be a really good idea because I feel like a lot of people want new years in the game like I do.
Do you know this...?

Thank for telling me about that mod but the reason why I want it in the base game is because I play on nintendo switch but thanks for the mod information

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I think he tries to stay away from real celebrations but new years isn’t really based in any religion (just a type of calendar) so it could work.

Main problem is just how many festivals winter has, it has 2 main festivals then a “pseudo festival” which spans 3 additional days

Adding more would make it unbalanced a bit

I think he tries to stay away from real celebrations but new years isn’t really based in any religion (just a type of calendar) so it could work.

Main problem is just how many festivals winter has, it has 2 main festivals then a “pseudo festival” which spans 3 additional days

Adding more would make it unbalanced a bit
I agree but it is a cool idea and not to be mean but who likes the fishing festival.